Fellowship in Cardiology
Learn about Basics, Investigations & Cardiological Diseases | 1 Year | 8 Weeks’ Training in Partnered Hospitals
Cardiovascular diseases crossing communicable diseases has become the leading cause of Mortality in India. According to a research, approximately 30% of the population in India suffers from High blood pressure and heart attack. Although medical treatments related to it exists, still there is a huge gap between demand and supply of skilled workforce.
Fellowship in Cardiology is designed in such a way that it will help medical providers to enhance their basic knowledge related to cardiovascular diseases and upscale themselves to manage and treat the disease. The program would be helpful for those who are willing to or are already working in Cardiology department and are willing to upgrade their knowledge and skills in treating the patients with cardiological disorders.
Dr. Rishi Gupta | Program Director
- M.B.B.S, M.D, D.N.B, D.M, FSCAI, FACC, FESC
- Dr. Rishi Gupta is a well-known and well-covered name in the field of cardiology. He is regarded as one of India's top cardiologists. Over the course of his 25-year career, he has performed over 12,000 interventional operations and currently does more than 500 treatments per year.
- Radial Angioplasty, Complex Angioplasties, Renal, Peripheral, and Carotid Angioplasties are among his specialties. He often performs structural heart disease interventions for heart failure patients, such as balloon valvevotomies, heart defect closures, pacemaker implantation, ICD, CRT, and CRT-D implants. He is particularly skilled in percutaneous aortic valve replacement.
Dr. Simmi Manocha | Program Director
- MBBS, MD (Medicine), DM (Cardiology), FESC, FASE, FIAE
- All non-invasive procedures including 2D Echocardiography, 3D Echo, Trans esophageal Echo, all kinds of Vascular Dopplers
- Interventional procedures including angiography, angioplasty, Device implantation.