Fellowship in Echocardiography
One-of-a-kind program that allows doctors to immediately apply what they learn | 6 Months including 2 Weeks Hospital Training
An Echocardiogram (ECHO) provides a visual representation of your heart’s motion. An Echocardiogram captures images of your heart’s valves and chambers using ultrasound (High-frequency sound waves) transmitted via a hand-held wand placed on your chest. The doctor can use the results to determine how well your heart is pumping. Echocardiography is commonly used in conjunction with Doppler ultrasound and color Doppler to assess the movement of blood through the heart’s valves. The Echocardiogram does not involve any radiation. This is what sets an echo apart from other examinations, such as X-rays and CT scans, which employ very low doses of radiation.
Covering the basics of ultrasound physics, cardiovascular anatomy, and the principles of echocardiographic imaging, in addition to exploring 2D, 3D, and Doppler imaging techniques and the use of echocardiography in assessing cardiac diseases, the Fellowship Program in Echocardiography is an advanced course designed for MBBS doctors / MD (Physician) / DNB (Physician) / Radiologists / Cardiologists, seeking specialized training in the comprehensive evaluation and interpretation of cardiac ultrasound imaging. This intensive online fellowship course offers a structured curriculum aimed at providing in-depth knowledge, hands-on experience, and expertise in echocardiography.
The program is led by an experienced faculty comprising renowned cardiologists and experts in the field of echocardiography. Participants will have access to cutting-edge echocardiography resources to facilitate learning.
- The fellowship program delves into the intricacies of echocardiography, covering both theoretical and practical aspects.
- Participants will gain proficiency in utilizing state-of-the-art echocardiographic equipment, understanding imaging modalities, and interpreting findings to aid in clinical decision-making.
- The enrolled doctors get to examine all theoretical elements of cardiac echocardiography and lung ultrasonography.
- Gets access to extensive echocardiography training alongside cardiologists, nurses, and other members of the care team.
Dr. K. K. Kapur
- MBBS, Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University
- MD, 1981, PGI, Chandigarh
- DM, 1985, PGI, Chandigarh
- He has been involved in training of physicians & cardiologists in the field of Echocardiography for the last 25 to 30 years. During this period he has trained enormous physicians / cardiologists. Most of them are in prominent position in echocardiography field in various hospitals and diagnostic centres across India.