Fellowship in Echocardiography
One-of-a-kind program that allows doctors to immediately apply what they learn | 6 Months + 2 Weeks Training
An Echocardiogram (ECHO) provides a visual representation of your heart’s motion. An Echocardiogram captures images of your heart’s valves and chambers using ultrasound (High-frequency sound waves) transmitted via a hand-held wand placed on your chest. The doctor can use the results to determine how well your heart is pumping. Echocardiography is commonly used in conjunction with Doppler ultrasound and colour Doppler to assess the movement of blood through the heart’s valves. The Echocardiogram does not involve any radiation. This is what sets an echo apart from other examinations, such as X-rays and CT scans, which employ very low doses of radiation.
- A one-of-a-kind program that allows doctors to immediately apply what they learn in lectures in clinical
encounters and scan labs.
- Improve your bedside management of critically unwell patients.
- Examines all theoretical elements of cardiac Echocardiography and lung ultrasonography.
- Suitable for healthcare workers all over the world.
- Extensive echocardiography training alongside cardiologists, nurses, and other members of the care team
You will learn how to master the tools you need with best-in-class training courses to become an expert with the world’s best platform for artists and dreamers and many more with us.
Dr. K. K. Kapur
- MBBS, Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University
- MD, 1981, PGI, Chandigarh
- DM, 1985, PGI, Chandigarh
- He has been involved in training of physicians & cardiologists in the field of Echocardiography for the last 25 to 30 years. During this period he has trained enormous physicians / cardiologists. Most of them are in prominent position in echocardiography field in various hospitals and diagnostic centres across India.