Fellowship In Diabetology
Learn Diagnosis, Treatment & Management of Diabetes | 1 Year Course | 4 Weeks’ Training in Partnered Hospitals
In India, over 69.2 million people are living with Diabetes (as per 2015 data) out of which 36 million people remain undiagnosed, according to WHO Reports. It is estimated that by 2030, the figure will touch 100 Million. Every year almost 1.3Lacs people die because of poor diabetes management and high sugar and there are very limited resources to control this situation. Diabetes can adversely affect various body parts like Brain, Heart, Nervous system, Eyes, Skin causing a stroke, heart failure, kidney dysfunction, gangrene, and nerve damage.
Medigrad’s Fellowship in Diabetology is an intensive and structured course for post-MBBS doctors who are passionate about enhancing their expertise in and understanding of diabetes management. This program is tailored to meet the evolving needs of the healthcare sector, especially in the context of diabetes, which has become a global health concern. Physicians will gain a deep understanding of both the clinical and research aspects of diabetes. The fellowship program will give an opportunity to the doctors to work with real patients in our state-of-the-art medical facilities, gaining hands-on experience in diagnosing and managing diabetes.
The program boasts a team of renowned expert doctors and practitioners in the field of diabetes who will serve as mentors, providing guidance and insights throughout the fellowship program.
Dr. Shashank Tandon
- MBBS, MD (India).
- Masters in Hypertension from ASH, (USA)
- 16 years of Experience in the field of COPD, Diabetology and Metabolic diseases including Obesity and Dyslipidemia
Dr. Suresh Kumar
- MBBS, MD (India)
- Fellowship in Royal College of Physicians of Glasgow (FRCP)
- Fellowship in Endocrinology (FACE) from American College of Endocrinology
- Post Graduate Diploma in Endocrinology from University of South Wales, UK
- Fellowship in Endocrinology & Metabolism from University of Sydney, Australia
- Fellowship Training in Diabetes from the University of Sydney, Australia
- Member of Association of Physicians of India (API), American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, European Endocrine Society