Fellowship In Diabetology
Learn Diagnosis, Treatment & Management of Diabetes | 1 Year Course | 4 Weeks’ Training in Partnered Hospitals
In India, over 69.2 million people are living with Diabetes (as per 2015 data) out of which 36 million people remain undiagnosed, according to WHO Reports. It is estimated that by 2030, the figure will touch 100 Million. Every year almost 1.3Lacs people die because of poor diabetes management and high sugar and there are very limited resources to control this situation. Diabetes can affect adversely various body parts like Brain, Heart, Nervous system, Eyes, Skin causing a stroke, heart
failure, kidney dysfunction, gangrene, and nerve damage.
Fellowship in Diabetology course will not only enhance the in-depth understanding of diabetes but also will also let a physician deal with all relative clinical cases with ease. The course will impart knowledge about the management of diabetes and the treatment methods of
The safety and quality of diabetes care of suboptimal with respect to control of blood sugar levels, blood pressure, and lipid levels. Experts believe that inadequacies related to care delivery and health care professionals’ knowledge contribute to failure to initiate, intensify treatment in a timely manner for patients who are not achieving care goals and poor patient outcomes.
Dr. Shashank Tandon
- MBBS, MD (India).
- Masters in Hypertension from ASH, (USA)
- 16 years of Experience in the field of COPD, Diabetology and Metabolic diseases including Obesity and Dyslipidemia
Dr. Suresh Kumar
- MBBS, MD (India)
- Fellowship in Royal College of Physicians of Glasgow (FRCP)
- Fellowship in Endocrinology (FACE) from American College of Endocrinology
- Post Graduate Diploma in Endocrinology from University of South Wales, UK
- Fellowship in Endocrinology & Metabolism from University of Sydney, Australia
- Fellowship Training in Diabetes from the University of Sydney, Australia
- Member of Association of Physicians of India (API), American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, European Endocrine Society