Fellowship In Gynaecology & Obstetrics
Learn about Gynaecological procedures & Obstetric Criticalities | 1 Year Course | 8 Weeks’ Training in Partnered Hospitals
Fellowship in Gynaecology & Obstetrics is specially designed course for physicians who possess the basic understanding about Obstetrics & Gynaecology and are willing to upscale themselves to handle any criticalities related to gynecological procedures & perform normal deliveries without complexities. The course covers the basic concepts, practices and explains the explanation of knowledge into clinical practice.
After completion of course, the candidate would be able to –
- Take detailed history & physical examination of patient
- Perform Diagnosis of pregnancy
- Do antenatal and postnatal care of pregnant patient at their clinics
- Diagnose and treat common gynecological problems
- Management of common medical disorders during pregnancy
- Do basic surgical procedures in Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- The course covers all the basic and in-depth knowledge related to Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Content is highly researched and up-to-date.
- Covers theoretical and clinical aspects
- Let a candidate gain confidence to perform the procedures in clinical practice
Dr. Sabita Kumari | Program Director
- MBBS | MS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
- WHI Training Minimal Invasive Surgery, AIIMS, New Delhi)
- Dr Sabita Kumari is a renowned Obstetrician and Gynaecologist in Delhi-NCR, In her experience of over 15 years, she has been associated with renowned institutes & hospitals, namely QRG Health City, Apollo Hospital Delhi, Faridabad and All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi. She has competence over the Gynaec Endoscopy, High Risk Pregnancy Care, Fibroid Uterus, Adenomyosis Ovarian Cysts, Endometriosis Ectopic Pregnancy and Infertility. She is also actively working for the health of adolescent girls and menopausal women.
Dr Divya Kumar | Program Director
- M.B.B.S, DNB (Obs & Gynae),
- F.I.C.O.G, Fellowship in Clinical ART