Fellowship In Gynaecology & Obstetrics
Learn about Gynaecological procedures & Obstetric Criticalities | 1 Year Course | 8 Weeks’ in-Hospitals Training
Fellowship program in Gynaecology & Obstetrics is specially designed course for physicians who possess the basic understanding about Obstetrics & Gynaecology and are willing to upscale themselves to handle any criticalities related to gynecological procedures & perform normal deliveries without complexities.
After completion of course, the candidate would be able to –
- Perform diagnosis of pregnancy
- Do antenatal and postnatal care of pregnant patient at their clinics
- Diagnose and treat common gynecological problems
- Management of common medical disorders during pregnancy
- Do basic surgical procedures in gynaecology & obstetrics
- Our fellowship program offers a cutting-edge curriculum, covering the latest developments in gynaecological and obstetric care.
- Learn from highly researched and up-to-date content developed by experienced and renowned faculty members who are experts in the field of Gynaecology & Obstetrics.
- Gain practical experience through hands-on training, clinical rotations, and simulation exercises to enhance your skills.
- Gain confidence to perform the procedures in clinical practice.
Dr. Sabita Kumari | Program Director
- MBBS | MS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
- WHI Training Minimal Invasive Surgery, AIIMS, New Delhi)
- Dr Sabita Kumari is a renowned Obstetrician and Gynaecologist in Delhi-NCR, In her experience of over 15 years, she has been associated with renowned institutes & hospitals, namely QRG Health City, Apollo Hospital Delhi, Faridabad and All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi. She has competence over the Gynaec Endoscopy, High Risk Pregnancy Care, Fibroid Uterus, Adenomyosis Ovarian Cysts, Endometriosis Ectopic Pregnancy and Infertility. She is also actively working for the health of adolescent girls and menopausal women.
Dr Divya Kumar | Program Director
- M.B.B.S, DNB (Obs & Gynae),
- F.I.C.O.G, Fellowship in Clinical ART