Life Support BLS / ACLS / PALS
This works is designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognize several life threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner and also will help the participants to enhance their skills in the treatment of the adult victim of the cardiac arrest or other cardiopulmonary emergencies.
This course helps the healthcare providers to integrate BLS with Advanced Cardiovascular life support interventions and the importance of effective team work and communication during resuscitations. Simulated pediatric emergencies to reinforce the important concept of a systematic approach to pediatric assessment, basic life support, PALS treatments algorithms, effective resuscitation and team dynamics.
This course includes training on crisis management as well.
- Medical post graduates (Anesthetists, intensives, Pediatricians, Gynecologists, Emergency Physicians, and others) and graduates (MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, B.PT, BAMS), Nurses & Paramedical staff.
Day One: Basic life Support (BLS) & Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Supine hypotension’s Syndrome
- Eclampsia / Preeclampsia,
- Shoulder Dystocia,
- Breech Presentation
- Amniotic Fluid Embolism
- Cardiac Arrest,
- Postpartum Haemorrhage
- Crisis Resource Management
- Effective communication and Leadership skills.
- Effective Resuscitation Team Dynamics
- Intravenous Catheterisation (IV Access)
- Airway Management
- Use of Defibrillation
- Neonatal Resuscitation
Day Two: Pediatric Advanced life Support (PALS)
- Key changes in pediatric advanced life support reflecting the recent guidelines for cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergencies cardiovascular care
- Management of respiratory emergencies
- Resuscitation team concept
- Rhythm disturbances and electrical therapy
- Systematic approach to Pediatirc Assessment
- Vascular access